Shopping at RAIMA is really easy. Just follow these simple steps.
1) Visualize or search for the item you are interested in on the menu. Ask us for help at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t find what you are looking for.
2) With just one click you will get a complete description of the product, together with images, price and quantity discounts as well as related products.
3) Select quantity and click on the shopping cart.
4) If you want to keep shopping repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.
5) If you have finished shopping or you want to see your purchases click on “Checkout”.
6) Register to continue with your order. Fill in your personal data.
7) If you have a Discount Voucher introduce the code to activate it.
8) Select the shipping arrangements that you prefer.
9) Select your method of payment (Credit Card/PayPal/Bank Transfer)
10) Confirm your order
11) You will receive immediate confirmation of your order by e-mail.
For any doubts please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 93 317 49 66.
To place an order you must follow the procedures in “HOW TO SHOP” and accept the General Sales Conditions.
An order is considered accepted once payment has been made.
RAIMA reserves the right to refuse an order. In that case the customer will receive a refund of 100% of the amount paid.
RAIMA will not take responsibility for the cancelation of any order, nor for the elimination of any product on the web.
You can utilize the following methods of payment:
- Credit Card ( VISA, VISA ELECTRON or MASTERCARD)
- Bank Transfer to the following account:
IBAN: ES35 0081 0057 3100 0189 4401
BIC: BSAB ESBB
At present orders can be shipped to any country within the European Union.
If you prefer you can pick up your order at RAIMA Comtal 27 Barcelona at no extra cost.
You can also receive your order at the address of your choice with the following costs:
a) CITY OF BARCELONA:
c) OVERSEAS (EUROPEAN UNION):
These conditions apply to all orders except those whose extra weight or volume could entail special shipping solutions, in which case the shipping price would be recalculated.
Consult shipping costs for any other destinations.
Orders will be prepared Mondays through Fridays. Delivery times are as follows:
- 24 hours after we receive payment orders can be picked up at RAIMA Comtal 27 Barcelona.
- 48 to 72 hours after receiving payment orders will be delivered.
Consult timeframes for other destinations.
In the case of out of stock items the timeframe for delivery will depend on the availability of the items ordered.
The prices shown in the online shop raimapaper.cat include sales tax. RAIMA reserves the right to adjust or modify prices without notification. We ensure the correct price is introduced on each product, but in the case that we detect any errors, the correction will be made immediately. In the case that an order has been placed on an article with an incorrect price, we will contact the customer immediately giving said customer the option to either reconfirm or cancel the order.
If we run out of an article it will be restocked as soon as possible. If it is discontinued we will eliminate it.
You can check availability of merchandise that is temporarily out of stock by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to keep the images completely up to date but minimal differences could occur in finishes or packaging.
You can check on the status of your order by accessing MY ACCOUNT / History and details of my orders.
All merchandise must be returned within 7 days after delivery. The customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
Returns are not accepted if:
a) The product is no longer intact and in good condition.
b) The packaging of the product is no longer intact and in good condition.
RAIMA must be informed of and authorize all returns. Any return should be negotiated by e-mail stating the reasons as well as billing information (order number, etc.)
Once the return has been authorized the merchandise must be returned to the address supplied by RAIMA
RAIMA reserves the right to charge a fee for administrative costs at a rate of 5% of the value of the material returned.
All merchandise sold by RAIMA has product warranties.
The warranty covers labour and parts, except in those cases that the maker specifies otherwise.
Warranties will be invalidated in the following cases:
- Damage and/or inadequate transport
- Incorrect manipulation
- Inadequate or incorrect installation.
- Incorrect voltage.
- Incorrect manipulation of the product, or manipulation of any seals.
- Malfunction due to natural phenomena that affect the electrical service.
RAIMA denies all responsibility for wrongful use of their products.
RAIMA’s online shop in available in CATALAN, SPANISH and ENGLISH